I. Excellent mentors are caring, encouraging, trustworthy role models with good listening skills who value their mentees as individuals and who are devoted to their growth and development. How has your mentor exemplified these traits, values, and commitments?
Questions you might consider answering include, for example,
- How has your mentor showed that they care about you as an individual?
- How has your mentor encouraged you?
- In what ways has your mentor been trustworthy and reliable?
- In what ways has your mentor been a good listener?
- How has your mentor mentor shown a devotion to your personal, academic, athletic, and/or professional growth?
Please provide some examples that demonstrate your claims.